What is Reiki?
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be alive.
If one's "life force energy" is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
What are the benefits of Reiki?
Some of the benefits of Reiki are:
· Accelerates the healing process
· Removes toxins from the body
· Helps bring relaxation, promoting healing
· Increases the flow of energy
· Alleviates pain
· Brings emotional and spiritual balance
· Brings a sense of peace and well being
· Assists in tolerating treatments such as chemotherapy
The Benefits of Reiki